Sunday, February 22, 2015

Soul Sisters Take Seattle


As you may remember, I have 3 friends who I call my Soul Sisters. They are seriously the 3 best friends a girl could have and I absolutely love our time together. Unfortunately only 3 of the 4 of us are local to Washington State since Debbie moved to Iowa, but we still get together quite often for mini-adventures. In fact, we're in the midst of planning our next adventure with all of us.

Presidents Day we were all off work and it seemed like the perfect opportunity to get together. We picked Seattle for our meeting point and while it seemed daring to explore Seattle on a February day, we got so lucky and enjoyed a beautifully sunny day. Plus, FREE parking!!

We got pedicures, ate fresh Greek yogurt from Ellenos (a must have while in Seattle), walked around Pike Place and all around the area then finished up with lunch at Etta's. My first Tom Douglas restaurant experience. Needless to say, I'll now have to try them all! I loved that most, if not all of the food is locally sourced and the overall atmosphere of the restaurant was awesome. I'll be back for brunch, that's for sure!

Marionberry Pie Greek Yogurt from Ellenos



Grilled Cheese w/ Cranberry Jelly and clam chowder. YUM!






No comments:

Post a Comment