Monday, December 1, 2014

Weight Loss: December Goals

 
Well it's officially my favorite month of the year and I've started my annual "days until Christmas" countdown. There's 24 if you're wondering, so you had better start shopping, wrapping and decorating!

With my favorite month comes weekends jam packed with holiday parties, baking days, trips to Zoolights and fun meals with friends and family. It's going to be a tough month to navigate with my new clean eating lifestyle, but thank goodness for 80/20 and allowing myself cheat days! I won't be perfect and I likely won't see the best results possible but it's important to enjoy holiday seasons. 

Here are my December goals: 
  • Drink one gallon of water or more per day
  • Work out at least three times per week
  • Stay off the scale and only weigh weekly
  • Keep indulgences down to a minimum and avoid excess sweets
  • Lose 5lbs by New Years Eve
  • Continue logging my meals in MyFitnessPal
You'll notice my workout goal is only set for three times a week. We're going to be having fun this month and will likely be tough to fit in a 5 day workout regimen. During the slower weeks I'll push for 4-5 but I want to set myself up for success not failure!

What are your goals for December? How are you going to stay on track despite parties, Christmas candy and oodles of baked goods? 

No comments:

Post a Comment