Monday, November 3, 2014

Goals: November


November is one of my favorite months. Not only because it is part of Fall but because in my mind it officially kicks off the "holidays". And for those of us on a mission to slim down or get healthy, the holidays can be a scary time. I'm confident that I can get through the next 60 or so days and stay on track. I have goals and I'm determined to get there. I will enjoy Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and all of the treats in between but I will do it in moderation.

To keep myself focused this month despite work travel, two family Thanksgiving celebrations and a work Thanksgiving celebration I have set a few goals.
  1. Lose 5 pounds by December 1st
  2. Work out at least 3 days per week with a goal of 5
  3. Eat clean 80% off the time
  4. Recognize all that I have to be thankful for (more to share on that later)
  5. Try 4 new healthy recipes
  6. Increase time on stair climber to 25 minutes in order to prepare for Big Climb
I'll check back in at the end of the month and share how I did as well as new goals for December!

What are your goals this month? How do you stay accountable during the holidays?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment