Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It's Finally Fall

Everyone who knows me, knows that I absolutely love Fall. Who wouldn't love the changing colors of the season, falling leaves, crisp Fall air, boots & scarves, pumpkin patch visits, hot coffee, lots of family time, and of course Pumpkin Spice (PS)!!

About this time of year I start going on the look out for new PS goodies and luckily I've already found a few. Here's some that I recommend to any fellow PS lovers...


Fall In Love Pumpkin Spice Coffee from Paramount Coffee is so delicious. It has just the right amount of spice but doesn't over do it like other PS coffee blends I've tried. I was gifted another bag of Sweetie Pie: Pumpkin Pie that I can't wait to try. Thanks for the great gifts Caroline!


Speaking of Caroline, she got me the most wonderful PS themed birthday gift last week. Here we have PS coffee syrup, soap, a wonderful smelling candle and cookie mix! My friends know me all too well!


I  was lucky enough to find this loot at Target, I swear I find all the good stuff there. I mean really who doesn't love Target?! The Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer from International Delight pairs wonderfully with the PS coffee and makes me feel like I've gotten a Starbucks PSL. The yogurt was delicious and the Eggo waffles were to die for. Seriously not sure what I'll do with my life once they're put back in the PS vault until next year.


My latest find while grocery shopping this weekend were these PS english muffins. Toasted with a little bit of butter makes a great breakfast! I have a few other PS things left in my pantry to try and I am sure I'll find more throughout the coming weeks. For example, I don't think I can move onto the Winter season until I try these:

Photo Cred: cookiesandsangria.com
Our Fall is already off to a busy start, I leave for a much anticipated girls' trip to Iowa on Thursday, followed by a flight to North Caroline for a work event, then come home to a busy first weekend in October, and more travel. We literally have every weekend except one booked, but I'm super excited for the adventures coming our way. During some of our down time I want to finally get pictures up in our home, do fall/winter meal prep, try some recipes in my new dutch oven, carve pumpkins, decorate for the season, have a cozy movie night in, go to a scary movie, and just enjoy all that Fall has to bring.



No comments:

Post a Comment