Monday, April 13, 2015

Gender Reveal Party!



A couple of weekends ago we gathered our families and hosted a gender reveal party for Baby Slusser. My Mom and I spent  few weeks prior to the party planning all of the details. Party planning is seriously our thing, we had so much fun! And while we normally have the full entourage of my Aunts helping, we didn't this time and it still turned out great!

We had light appetizers and lots of pink and blue treats. My cousin baked blue and pink cupcakes and was the only one who knew Baby's gender so she put together the reveal box.

While I thought it might be hard to have our appointment then not find out the gender until three days later, it wasn't at all! We had already waited a few months and knowing that our families would find out with us was so exciting! Plus, just as my pregnancy has gone so far, time flew by and before I knew it we were opening the reveal box.

Oh, and in case you're wondering... IT'S A GIRL!!!!! We are so excited and can't wait to start planning her nursery, preparing for her arrival and then finally meeting her in August!

Here's a few pictures from our party that I snapped with my phone. We haven't had a chance to get the pictures from my Uncle who took a bunch that day, but these will give you a glimpse into the par-tay...










I hope our daughter and I have the same relationship I have with my Mom. Love her so much!

Lucky to be going on this adventure with that guy by my side. He is going to be a wonderful Daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment